It is the Mission of the Trempealeau County Clerk's Office to provide prompt and courteous service to the public in all aspects of the duties of the office. As public servants, we will strive to uphold those duties as set forth in the Wisconsin Statutes.
The County Clerk is a Wisconsin Constitutional Officer elected four years by the voters of Trempealeau County.
Services provided by the Trempealeau County Clerk's Office include:
- All County Finance including Payroll, Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- County Budget Compilation & Tax Apportionment
- Official County Record Keeper including Meeting Notices, Agendas & Minutes
- Central Purchasing/Printing
- County Board Support including Resolution Filing & Ordinance Codification
- Election Administration including State-Wide Voter Registration
- Marriage Licenses/Domestic Partnerships
- DNR Licensing
- Official County Directory
- County Tourism Outpost
Paul L. Syverson