Trempealeau County Organizations invited to work Together Against COVID-19
The Trempealeau County Health Department and the Trempealeau County Economic Development & Tourism Office are excited to announce a new initiative inviting organizations to work Together Against COVID-19. Partners in this effort include Gundersen Tri-County Hospital and Clinics, Mayo Clinic Health System, Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., Pilgrim’s, area Chambers of Commerce: Arcadia, Blair, Galesville, Trempealeau, and Whitehall, area Cities: Blair, Osseo, Whitehall, and the Village of Pigeon Falls. Organizations can take the pledge to be safer while inspiring employee and customer confidence locally. Safer environments and safer businesses lead to a stronger economy.
Area organizations are asked to make the pledge to protect their patrons and employees through six simple practices:
- Mask up: Require our staff to wear masks at all times, and post signage encouraging our customers to wear masks.
- Monitor employee health: Promote employee health by implementing a monitoring system for COVID-19 symptoms prior to each workday and require employees to remain at home when symptomatic (even if mild).
- Stay home: Ask all customers who develop symptoms of COVID-19—or know they have been exposed to someone with COVID-19—to remain at home.
- Clean surfaces: Implement increased safe sanitation practices regularly by following the CDC guidelines for business.
- Physical distance: Ensure my organization meets physical distance guidelines of six feet or more, and post signage encouraging my customers to observe physical distancing. When physical distancing cannot be met, proper protocols are in place to ensure safety of employees and customers (e.g. face masks required, physical barriers in place, etc.)
- Wash hands: Provide hand sanitizer at all entrances, and handwashing stations for my employees and customers.
After making the pledge, organizations are listed for the public to see and receive an asset package of social and print media resources to help promote their organization. All area organizations, including media partners, are invited to take the pledge to work Together Against COVID-19. Learn more at co.trempealeau.wi.us/togetheragainstcovid19.
Download Print Version Here