Trempealeau County Economic DevelopmentVibrant communities, a labor force that embodies the Midwestern work ethic, a high quality of life, and a beautiful natural unglaciated landscape that draws destination visitor traffic makes Trempealeau County, Wisconsin an ideal location for a wide variety of business opportunities.
With a diverse economy in our county, there are diverse opportunities. Some of these include:
- Proximity to major interstates
- Rail service through much of the county
- Skilled workforce to meet your labor needs
- Historic downtowns with unique character for creative businesses, maker spaces, offices, niche retail, or dining establishments
- Close proximity to three universities: University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, and Winona State University in Minnesota
- Beautiful natural environment that would be perfect for tourism related businesses or for providing a high quality of life to your team members
- Rich agricultural lands that can support a variety of sustainable uses such as specialty crop or livestock production
If you are considering starting or relocating a business to Trempealeau County, please contact our Economic Development and Tourism Coordinator, for how we can support your efforts.