Agenda's and Minutes
Membership is filled by appointment. It includes five (5) Board Members. Responsible for direction and supervision of the UW-Extension office and the Community Television Office. The Museum Committee may meet with the Extension Education and Communication Committee quarterly and may have up to three (3) citizen members.
Appointed by County Chair
The Board meets on the 4th Monday of each month.
- Direction and supervision of the UW-Extension Office in accordance with Wisconsin Stat. 59.87 (2), (3), (4), (5), (6), (7), and (8).
- Direction and supervision of the Digital Media Department.
- Hiring, evaluating and terminating extension educators in cooperation with University Extension.
- Oversee programming in four broad areas: agriculture, family living education, 4-H and youth development and community, natural resource and economic development education.
- Establish policies and procedures for the use of the WTCO TV facility and equipment.
- Monitor expenditures of the WTCO TV non-lapsing contribution account.
- Museum Committee may meet with the Agriculture/University Extension Committee quarterly and may have up to three (3) citizen members.
|Andy Todd, Chair||April 2024|
|Lori Severson, Vice Chair||April 2024|
|Kevin Adams, Secretary||April 2024|
|Dawn Waldera||April 2024|
|Richard Sacia||April 2024|
For more information about the Extension Education and Communication Committee that is not addressed on the County's website please contact the County Clerk’s Office at (715) 538-2311