Wildlife Habitat Tree and Shrub Program
ORDER DEADLINE is March 11th, 2022
Payment in full must be received with your order, or it will not be processed. Send check or money order. (Checks may not be cashed until after April 1st.)
- A limited quantity of stock is available, so order early.
- These are bare root seedlings. Only blueberries may come in pots.
- Orders are filled on a first come, first serve basis. Anyone can order, however, Trempealeau County landowner orders take precedence over all other orders.
- Except for apple trees and blueberries, all tree or shrub species must be ordered in multiples of 25 for each species.
- THERE IS NO GUARANTEE/WARRANTY ON ANY FRUIT, TREE, SHRUB OR VINE. To minimize losses, please follow planting instructions that are provided.
- You will be notified by mail of details for pick up of orders prior to delivery date via mail. If you do not receive a notice by APRIL 16TH, 2022, please call 715-538-1917 for the pickup dates and times so you do not miss the date.
- Trees not picked up on designated Dates/Times will not be available for pick-up or refunds.
- In case of error on order form, no refunds under $1.00 will be issued.
NOTES: Pending cooperation from Mother Nature, pick-up of orders is tentatively scheduled for the end of April at Joe Pietrek Jr. Memorial County Park north of Arcadia off Highway 93. Final confirmation along with pick-up instructions will be sent to you approximately two weeks prior to pick-up.