Food Safety & LicensingThe Trempealeau County Health Department contracts with The Department of Health Services and the Department of Agriculture Trade and Consumer Protection to perform restaurant, retail, lodging, water recreation, body art and camp ground licensing and inspection services. These environmental health inspections are a core public health function that exist as an integral part of communicable disease outbreak prevention.
The Environmental Health Department is committed to preventing food-borne illnesses by performing complaint investigations and inspections of food and lodging facilities.
Basic Requirements for Food and Beverage EstablishmentsFood Manager InformationFor the latest information, please visit the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection for Recreational Licensing - Food Manager Certification website page.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Wisconsin Food Code Fact Sheets26 documents
- Bare Hand Contact with Ready to Eat Foods.pdf
- Checking Food Product Temperatures.pdf
- Consumer Advisories.pdf
- Date Marking of Potentially Hazardous Ready to Eat Foods.pdf
- demonstration of knowledge.pdf
- Employee Health Definitions.pdf
- Employee Hygiene.pdf
- Food borne Illnesses.pdf
- Food Employee Reporting Agreement.pdf
- Hand Sanitizers.pdf
- Hand Washing.pdf
- Organizing your Walk-In Coolers.pdf
- Outdoor Cooking Requirements for Retail Establishments.pdf
- Perparing and Holding Potentially Hazardous Ready to eat Foods.pdf
- Recommended Cooling Procedures.pdf
- Retail Mobile and Temporary Food Service Guidelines.pdf
- Sick Employee Action Chart - Highly Susceptible Population.pdf
- Sick Employee Action Chart.pdf
- Standard Operating Procedure for Hand-Washing.pdf
- Temperature Guide.pdf
- Thawing Foods Safely.pdf
- Thermometer Calibration.pdf
- Time as a Public Health Control.pdf
- Using Disposable Gloves.pdf
- Washing and Sanitizing Food Contact Surfaces.pdf
- When is a Variance or HACCP Plan Required.pdf