ImmunizationsBy Appointment Only!
Trempealeau County Public Health Immunization ClinicsThursdays 8:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
- Ages 2 months and up for qualified children
- WIC clients can get immunizations on Wednesdays during clinic hours if a nurse is available
Immunization for Children
- Birth to 6
- Birth to 6 en Espanol
- Children 7-18 years
- Children 7-18 years en Espanol
- Instant Childhood Immunization Schedule (CDC) Parents, type in your child's date of birth and the program figures out what vaccines they need and when they should get them!
- Further information about what ages your child should receive certain immunizations
Immunizations for TravelCDC Website - Travelers' Health