Name & Address Corrections

Name & Address CorrectionsIf your name is misspelled on your tax bill, check your deed before contacting the Treasurer's Office. If the tax bill reflects how the name is spelled on your deed, then a legal document must be recorded in the Register of Deeds Office before the tax bill can be corrected. Also, no name can be added to your tax bill without some form of legal document being recorded.

Contact us immediately of any changes to your address, so that your tax bills can be delivered to you in a timely manner.

Contact Us
715-538-2311 ext 219
18600 Hobson Street
Whitehall, WI 54773-8614


Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Closed Major Holidays

Laurie Halama