Any person or non-profit organization can put their own show or program on WTCO TV Channel 18/618
Programs that are not selling a product or making a call to action and meet minimum technical standards will be broadcasted on a first come, first serve non-discriminatory basis.
Examples of how to create a program:
- Make a presentation in the studio and our staff will handle the technical work.
- Learn to use our cameras, microphones, etc. and then record your own program on location.
- Learn how to use our editing system, Adobe Creative Suite, to create a finished program from pre-recorded files.
- Submit a file which was produced by someone else that you "sponsor" by putting your name and phone number at the end of it, or adding discussion to it.
- Local governmental units, schools, churches and other organizations are invited to send in files of events, meetings, and productions of all types, to share with a larger audience.
- Each program will be played on TCC Channel 18/618, streamed online and on Roku.
- Programs may be posted on the WTCO YouTube and Facebook pages based on the discretion of the WTCO Director.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign a waiver and an equipment use form to use the facility and its equipment.
THIS SERVICE IS FREE OF CHARGE, AS LONG AS YOU ARE PRODUCING A PROGRAM THAT WILL BE BROADCAST ON THE CHANNEL. If you wish to produce content that does not air on the channel, you can use the equipment for a fee with approval of the Director. Failure to follow this policy can result in suspension of, or permanent revocation of, the privilege to use the equipment.