Any person or non-profit organization can put their own show on Trempealeau County Community Media Channel 18/618
Programs that are not selling a product, and meet minimum technical standards will be broadcasted on a first come, first serve non-discriminatory basis....
- You can make a presentation in the studio, and our staff will hand all the technical stuff.
- You can learn to use our camcorders, microphones, etc and then record your own program, "on location" anywhere in the county.
- You can submit a file which was produced by someone else, that you "sponsor" by putting your name and phone number at the end of it, or adding discussion to it.
- Local governmental units, schools, churches and other organizations are invited to send in files of events, meetings, and productions of all types, to share these things with a larger audience.
- You can learn to use our edit system, Adobe Creative Suite, to create a finished program from other pre-recorded files.
- Your program will typically be played back on TCC Channel 18/618 and streamed online and on Roku.
- You must be over 18 to use the facility, or have a parent or guardian sign for you.
THIS SERVICE IS FREE OF CHARGE, AS LONG AS YOU ARE PRODUCING A PROGRAM THAT WILL BE BROADCAST ON THE CHANNEL. If you wish to produce content that does not air on the channel, you cannot use the equipment per county policy, no exceptions. Failure to follow this policy can result in suspension of, or permanent revocation of, the privilege to use the equipment.