Any person or non-profit organization can put their own show on WTCO TV Channel 18/618
Programs that are not selling a product, and meet minimum technical standards will be broadcasted on a first come, first serve non-discriminatory basis....
- You can make a presentation in the studio, and our staff will hand all the technical stuff.
- You can learn to use our camcorders, microphones, etc and then record your own program, "on location" anywhere in the county.
- You can submit a file which was produced by someone else, that you "sponsor" by putting your name and phone number at the end of it, or adding discussion to it.
- Local governmental units, schools, churches and other organizations are invited to send in files of events, meetings, and productions of all types, to share these things with a larger audience.
- You can learn to use our edit system, Adobe Creative Suite, to create a finished program from other pre-recorded files.
- Your program will typically be played back on TCC Channel 18/618 and streamed online and on Roku.
- You must be over 18 to use the facility, or have a parent or guardian sign for you.
THIS SERVICE IS FREE OF CHARGE, AS LONG AS YOU ARE PRODUCING A PROGRAM THAT WILL BE BROADCAST ON THE CHANNEL. If you wish to produce content that does not air on the channel, you can use the equipment for a fee with approval of the Director. Failure to follow this policy can result in suspension of, or permanent revocation of, the privilege to use the equipment.